With cheeky personality and major British charm, the MINI is a symbol of fun and spontaneity. Since it became a cultural icon in 1960s England, its allure has taken hold of car aficionados everywhere. But MINIs aren’t all about looks. Their compact size and classic style are complemented by BMW German engineering, optimizing fuel efficiency and economy. In fact, the MINI Cooper was voted by 130 international automotive journalists as the European Car of the Century in 1999.
The MINI Cooper was designed to be efficient in every way possible. We know because we keep ourselves up-to-date with the latest changes in today’s automotive technology by undergoing constant training. A transversely mounted engine and wheels pushed out to the corners increase stability and handling, while lightweight construction and aerodynamic technology reduce fuel consumption. With the right care and attention, your MINI Cooper will last you a long time. If you need repairs, Magnum Automotive can help keep it that way.
At Magnum Automotive, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your MINI on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your MINI’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Magnum Automotive, we have a variety of oils to protect your MINI’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your MINI model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your MINI’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your MINI.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your MINI by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your MINI to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
MINI Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your MINI car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing MINIs, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your MINI's service and repair needs.
Our MINI repair and service shop is located in Arlington Heights, IL. We proudly serve the following areas: Arlington Heights, St. Ignatius, Ravalli, Charlo, Hot Springs, Arlee, Dixon, Plains, Polson, Elmo and surrounding areas.